Monday, April 16, 2012

Flying House

It's been a while since my last update, but I haven't stopped sketching! Here's something I drew this week, probably with a little inspiration from Disney Pixar's "Up"...



In other news, I think I'm finally getting somewhere with the online portfolio update. After sampling a few different systems with varying degrees of success, I've settled for Cargo Collective. The templates are so simple yet look very professional, and the ability to edit CSS means there's still room for some geeky customisation if I feel like delving into coding any further! 

My new site is still a work-in-progress so for now I'll continue to use Carbonmade and this blog. But I'm pretty keen to get the new Cargo site up and running, so stay tuned for an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment